SEO Workers SEO Analysis Tool is to help you analyze and measure the ranking potential of your web pages. It doesn't only analyze the Meta Tags of your pages, rather it tries to use the same spider technology as the search engine spiders themselves.
SEO Analysis Tool Features
SEO Analysis Tool Extension
- Analyze the HTTP headers returned from the web server;
- Analyze the length and relevancy of the Title tag;
- Analyze the length and relevancy of the Description meta tag;
- Analyze the number of keywords and relevancy of the Keywords meta tag;
- Analyze the Robots meta tag directives and if search engines are allowed to spider the page;
- Check the page most relevant keywords and/or keyphrases;
- Check how the page may be displayed within search engine results;
- Check the internal and external URLs (links) found on the page, and if are followed or not;
- Check the keywords found in the Anchor tags (links);
- Check the keywords found in the image Alt attributes;
- Check the page Heading and Phrase elements.
If you are using the browser Firefox, you can download the extension allows you to perform a basic SEO analysis of the page in your browser with a single click.
You can download the Firefox extension here:
You can download the Chrome extension here:
https://chrome.google.com/extensions...lebncnfkkmfcgo or http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Interne...sis-Tool.shtml